Garland GD-15G - 15" Counter Top Manual Control Gas Griddle
The Garland Gas Designer Series counter equipment is constructed to consistently deliver a quality cooked product every time. The designer series cooking equipment looks great and performs well. All models are equipped with easy to maintain and clean stainless steel. Quality results are guaranteed - the designer series provides fast preheating prior to cooking, high production and versatility for top quality results.
- 15" wide counter top gas griddle.
- Works with either natural gas or propane.
- Easy installation, rear gas connection set up with pressure regulator.
- Designed with easy to clean features.
- (1) Hi-lo valve control.
- Equipped with a 18" deep cooking surface.
- Constructed to utilize one, two or three burners, each burner uses 20,000 btu each.
- Griddle surface is reinforced with 1/2" thick polished steel.
- 2-5/8" welded splash guard installed on sides and rear of the plate.
- Built with 4" sanitary legs.
- Stainless steel on all sides, sides finished with a coat of black powder epoxy.
- Includes a piezo spark ignition.
Garland has been producing stoves and ranges since 1864. With such an established history, the people at Garland know a thing or two about producing quality products to suit the needs of the restaurant industry. See Garland's Warranty