Garland GD-15GFF - 15" Counter Top Manual Control Flame Failure Griddle
The Garland Gas Designer Series counter equipment is constructed to consistently deliver a quality cooked product every time. The designer series cooking equipment looks great and performs well. All models are equipped with easy to maintain and clean stainless steel. Quality results are guaranteed - the designer series provides fast preheating prior to cooking, high production and versatility for top quality results.
- 15" wide counter top gas griddle.
- (1) valve/flame failure protection.
- Easy installation, rear gas connection set up with pressure regulator.
- Designed with easy to clean features.
- Features (1) Hi-lo valve control.
- Equipped with an 24" deep cooking surface.
- Constructed to utilize one, two or three burners, each burner uses 20,000 btu each.
- Works with either natural gas or propane.
- Griddle surface is reinforced with 1/2" thick polished steel.
- 2-5/8" welded splash guard installed on sides and rear of the plate.
- Built with 4" sanitary legs.
- Stainless steel on all sides, sides finished with a coat of black powder epoxy.
- Includes a piezo spark ignition.
Flame Failure Protection
Basically flame failure technology is designed to prevent the build up of large amounts of unignited gas if the pilot system goes out. Every commercial gas oven has some sort of flame failure protection built into it. When gas is allowed to build up in a closed cavity such as in an oven and does not have the opportunity to escape it becomes dangerous if it ignites. Therefore generally a safety device is installed so that if the pilot goes out the gas flow is not permitted to build up in the oven.
Garland has been producing stoves and ranges since 1864. With such an established history, the people at Garland know a thing or two about producing quality products to suit the needs of the restaurant industry. See Garland's Warranty