Garland GD-18RBFF - 18" Countertop Flame Radiant Broiler
The Garland Gas Designer Series counter equipment is constructed to consistently deliver a quality cooked product every time. The designer series cooking equipment looks great and performs well. All models are equipped with easy to maintain and clean stainless steel. Quality results are guaranteed - the designer series provides fast preheating prior to cooking, high production and versatility for top quality results.
- 18" Counter top gas radiant broiler.
- (1) valve/ flame failure protection.
- Easy installation, rear gas connection set up with pressure regulator.
- Designed with easy to clean features.
- This model has Hi-lo valve controls.
- Works with either natural gas or propane.
- Equipped with a 24" deep cooking surface.
- This unit is designed with cast iron radiants.
- Built with 4" sanitary legs.
- Stainless steel on all sides, sides finished with a coat of black powder epoxy.
- Includes a piezo spark ignition.
Flame Failure Protection
Basically flame failure technology is designed to prevent the build up of large amounts of unignited gas if the pilot system goes out. Every commercial gas oven has some sort of flame failure protection built into it. When gas is allowed to build up in a closed cavity such as in an oven and does not have the opportunity to escape it becomes dangerous if it ignites. Therefore generally a safety device is installed so that if the pilot goes out the gas flow is not permitted to build up in the oven.
Garland has been producing stoves and ranges since 1864. With such an established history, the people at Garland know a thing or two about producing quality products to suit the needs of the restaurant industry. See Garland's Warranty