Garland GTBG60-AB60 - 60" Heavy-Duty Ceramic Briquette Charbroiler
The New Garland Heavy-Duty Counter Equipment is constructed to consistently deliver a quality cooked product every time. Garland’s superior line of broilers offer temperature management, even heat distribution, fast recovery and accurate temperature control every time. All models are equipped with easy to maintain and clean stainless steel. Conserve space with Garland’s HD counter series, equipment fits comfortably under-counter, refrigeration or storage – which allows operators to achieve new heights of performance and efficiency while lessen their labor. The designer series products offer fast preheating prior to cooking, high production and versatility for top quality results.
- 60" stainless steel ceramic briquette char-broiler.
- Broiler surface has adjustable grates and ceramic briquette radiants.
- This heavy-duty line-up of counter equipment is designed for side-by-side matching.
- Back, front and all sides are fully stainless steel.
- The broiler stands on 4" adjustable legs.
- This model offers very easy to grip control knobs with easy to read flame intensity settings.
- Fully equipped with a large capacity removable grease trays and crumb pans.
- This broiler has reversible cast iron racks in 3" wide sections.
- Connect a 3/4" gas regulator with "T" connector for straight-rear connection or flush-mount connections.
- The broiler features a temperature range of 300°F to 720°F.
- Broiling grid depth 21-1/2".
- 4" stainless steel front rail with a 3-1/2" top work surface.
- 30,000 BTU tube burners, (2) per 12" of broiler width.
Garland has been producing stoves and ranges since 1864. With such an established history, the people at Garland know a thing or two about producing quality products to suit the needs of the restaurant industry. See Garland's Warranty