Garland MCO-E-5 - Small Electric Convection Oven
Garland’s Master Series Convection Ovens consistently deliver a better baking result throughout the entire oven - no more rotating your pans halfway through the cooking process. The revolutionary airbaffling system and the industry’s largest blower wheel maximize airflow and evenly distribute throughout the entire oven cavity. The Half-Size convection oven offers a lot of product from a smaller oven.
- Half size stainless steel electric convection oven.
- Equipped with a standard depth cooking cavity.
- Features a single oven design.
- Stainless steel on all sides, top and front.
- Equipped with a single door design and double pane thermal window.
- One year limited parts & labor commercial warranty (USA & Canada only).
- 5 chrome racks on 9-position removable guides.
- Master 200 solid state control with 150°F (66°C) to 500°F (250°C) temperature range and 1-hour timer.
- Porcelain enameled oven interior with coved corners.
Garland has been producing stoves and ranges since 1864. With such an established history, the people at Garland know a thing or two about producing quality products to suit the needs of the restaurant industry. See Garland's Warranty