Garland MCO-ED-20 - Double Stack Electric Bakery Convection Oven
Garland’s Master Series Convection Ovens consistently deliver a better baking result throughout the entire oven - no more rotating your pans halfway through the cooking process. The revolutionary airbaffling system and the industry’s largest blower wheel maximize airflow and evenly distribute throughout the entire oven cavity. The master 450 digital control with cook-n-hold function sets this unit apart.
- Full size stainless steel electric convection oven.
- Including the master 450 digital control function.
- Equipped with a deep depth cooking cavity.
- Features a double stack oven design.
- 24" cooking cavity height, with 6 chrome plated oven racks on 13-position rack guides.
- 60/40 door design with interior lighting, double pane thermal window in both doors.
- Full length stainless steel positive door closure with patented "Safety Door System."
- One year limited parts & labor commercial warranty (USA & Canada only)
- Stainless steel on all sides, legs, top and front.
- 2-speed high and low fan control.
- Master 200 solid state control with 150°F (66°C) to 500°F (250°C) temperature range and 1-hour timer.
- Porcelain enameled oven interior with coved corners.
Garland has been producing stoves and ranges since 1864. With such an established history, the people at Garland know a thing or two about producing quality products to suit the needs of the restaurant industry. See Garland's Warranty