Garland Sunfire SCO-ES-10S - Single Deck Electric Convection Oven

Garland Sunfire SCO-ES-10S - Single Deck Electric Convection Oven

* Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.

Distributor Stock (Quick Ship - Ships Next Business Day!)
Add to cart

Available options:

Click for Available Options


Giving cold zones a beatdown

Every superhero has an archenemy: Superman has Lex Luthor, Batman the Joker, and Spider-Man the Green Goblin. Similarly, you have an enemy that stands against you in your endeavor to deliver superior, oven-cooked menu creations: cold zones. Opposing your daily baking and roasting efforts, cold zones reduce your oven’s cooking efficiency and thwart consistency. Garland has a new weapon for you in your fight against the enemy: the Sunfire SCO-ES-10S electric convection oven.

The SCO-ES convection oven uses a fan to circulate hot air in the oven and sweep away pockets of cold air around the food. That makes for delicious dishes that are cooked more evenly—and faster. Convection air significantly reduces cook times, making it easier to efficiently put out items that usually take longer. With the simple addition of a fan, a convection oven like the SCO-ES provides a more efficient cooking environment than a traditional oven.

Designed as an entry-level oven, Garland Sunfire SCO-ES-10S pairs Garland’s famous oven design with budget-friendly affordability. Featuring a stainless steel construction, 60/40 dependent doors, and a 10.4 kW oven cavity, it has the brawn to fight your kitchen’s toughest battles day-in and day-out. Yet, its lower price tag makes it an attractive oven for a wide variety of applications.

There may not be a sinister villain like the Joker in your kitchen, but you do have a real enemy that attempts to thwart your cooking efforts. The Sunfire SCO-ES-10S by Garland is a reliable, entry-level convection oven that's aptly fit to join the fight and help you give cold zones a beatdown.

In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:

  • Solid state control with an electro-mechanical timer
  • Single speed fan control with 3/4 HP fan motor
  • 10.4kW loading per oven cavity
  • Stainless steel front, sides, top, and legs


Standard Features

  • Five chrome plated oven racks on 10 position rack guides
  • Porcelain enameled interior
  • 60/40 dependent doors

    60/40 dependent door design means two things:

    1. The width of the entire door has been divided into two doors, one taking up 60% and the other taking up 40%
    2. The two doors work in tandem with each other. When you pull open one, they both open up together, and when you close one, they both close together.
  • Solid state control with electro-mechanical timer
  • Single speed fan control with 3/4 HP fan motor
  • Stainless steel front sides, top, and legs
  • 10.4 kW loading per oven cavity
  • Three years parts & labor commercial warranty


Total kW10.4 kW
Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H )38" x 41 1/4" (w/Motor) x 57 1/2"
Interior Oven Dimensions (W x D x H)29" x 24" x 24"
Nominal Amps Per Line (208V/1Ph)50
Nominal Amps Per Line (240V/1Ph)43
Nominal Amps Per Line (208V/3Ph - X, Y, Z)30, 30, 28
Nominal Amps Per Line (240V/3Ph - X, Y, Z)26, 26, 24


Garland has been producing stoves and ranges since 1864. With such an established history, the people at Garland know a thing or two about producing quality products to suit the needs of the restaurant industry. See Garland's Warranty