Garland Sunfire SCO-ES-20S - Double Deck Electric Convection Oven

Garland Sunfire SCO-ES-20S - Double Deck Electric Convection Oven

* Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.

$5,769.99
Distributor Stock (Usually Ships Out In 4-7 Business Days)
Add to cart
X

Available options:

Click for Available Options
SKU: SCO-ES-20S
UL
NSF

Overview

It's the small things that make a big difference

It’s incredible how much difference a fan can make. In a room full of hot, sticky air, a fan is able to circulate that same air and cool you off. In a convection oven, a fan has the opposite effect: it helps cook your food better. By using circulating air, food is browned more evenly and cooked more quickly. A unit like Garland’s Sunfire SCO-ES-20S double electric convection oven can help you kick your baking and roasting up a notch.

With Garland’s time-tested oven design, the Sunfire SCO brings reliability and efficiency to your kitchen in a hardy stainless steel package. The oven features 60/40 dependent doors, solid state controls, and two 10.4 kW oven cavities for maximum volume. Electric operation eliminates some of the challenges of gas units; the SCO requires no clearance around the food pans, preheats faster, and reduces excess heat.

Sometimes, it’s the small things that make a big difference. In a convection oven, a small fan can help revolutionize your whole workflow. Reduce your cook times and increase your consistency with Garland’s Sunfire SCO-ES-20S double electric convection oven.

In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:

  • Solid state control with an electro-mechanical timer
  • Single speed fan control with 3/4 HP fan motor
  • 10.4kW loading per oven cavity
  • Stainless steel front, sides, top, and legs

Features

Standard Features

  • Five chrome plated oven racks on 10 position rack guides
  • Porcelain enameled interior
  • 60/40 dependent doors

    60/40 dependent door design means two things:

    1. The width of the entire door has been divided into two doors, one taking up 60% and the other taking up 40%
    2. The two doors work in tandem with each other. When you pull open one, they both open up together, and when you close one, they both close together.
  • Solid state control with electro-mechanical timer
  • Single speed fan control with 3/4 HP fan motor
  • Stainless steel front sides, top, and legs
  • 10.4 kW loading per oven cavity
  • Three years parts & labor commercial warranty

Specs

Specifications
ManufacturerSunfire
ModelSCO-ES-20S
Total kW10.4 kW
Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H )38" x 41 1/4" (w/Motor) x 70 1/2"
Interior Oven Dimensions (W x D x H)29" x 24" x 24"
Nominal Amps Per Line (208V/1Ph)50
Nominal Amps Per Line (240V/1Ph)43
Nominal Amps Per Line (208V/3Ph - X, Y, Z)30, 30, 28
Nominal Amps Per Line (240V/3Ph - X, Y, Z)26, 26, 24
Oven Cavities2

Brand

Garland has been producing stoves and ranges since 1864. With such an established history, the people at Garland know a thing or two about producing quality products to suit the needs of the restaurant industry. See Garland's Warranty

Reviews

Q&A