Garland Sunfire SCO-GS-10S - Single Deck Gas Convection Oven

Product Code
sco-gs-10s
$3,036.79

Measurements

Weight
750 lbs
Length
45 in
Width
45 in
Height
62 in

Details

Some products capture the attention of the world with their innovation. People stood in awe as they saw the Wright brothers' airplane take off or when they first heard a friend's voice through the telephone. Everyone in the world stopped for a moment to observe something truly great, truly memorable.There are some products, though, that don't receive this level of attention. They stand in unseen places, fulfilling their task with little praise. They're designed to do jobs we need, and they deliver day in and day out. Want an example? Take a look at the Sunfire SCO-GS-10S.

Sunfire's SCO-GS-10S convection oven was designed to cook—plain and simple. With a solid state control for accurate oven temperature and a ¾ HP fan to circulate hot air through the chamber, the SCO-GS-10S will be more than ready to cook casseroles, meats, baked goods, and all the other delicious dishes your imagination creates. Nothing fancy. Nothing cutting edge. Just a commitment to "keep on keeping on" that keeps your customers coming on.

Cooking food can become a messy ordeal, and having a dirty oven cabinet can negatively affect food taste and may even cause fires. Keeping the SCO-GS-10S oven in working order requires routine cleaning—made easier by a porcelain enameled oven interior and chrome plated oven racks. A simple wipe down after the last meal is served will help your oven be prepared to start the cooking process all over again the next day.

Will the Sunfire SCO-GS-10S capture the attention of the world? Probably not. But it'll capture your attention as a faithful piece of equipment ready to cook food everyday in your kitchen.

In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:

  • Direct spark ignition with 100% safety shutoff
  • Single speed fan control with 3/4 HP fan motor
  • 53k BTUs
  • Stainless steel front, sides, top, and legs

Need something special? Please contact our Customer Service team at sales@primasupply.com for customization options and to get a custom quote.

Please note:

  • You must specify type of gas and elevation when ordering.
  • Image may not represent actual product and may include optional accessories.
  • Quick ship - ships out next business day. Call for details.

Features

Standard Features

  • Five chrome plated oven racks on 10 position rack guides
  • Porcelain enameled interior
  • 60/40 dependent doors

    60/40 dependent door design means two things:

    1. The width of the entire door has been divided into two doors, one taking up 60% and the other taking up 40%
    2. The two doors work in tandem with each other. When you pull open one, they both open up together, and when you close one, they both close together.
  • Solid state control with electro-mechanical timer
  • Direct spark ignition with 100% safety shutoff
  • Single speed fan control with 3/4 HP fan motor
  • Stainless steel front sides, top, and legs
  • 53k BTUs
  • One year parts & labor commercial warranty

Specifications

Specifications
ManufacturerSunfire
ModelSCO-GS-10S
Total BTUs53K
Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H )38" x 41 1/4" (w/Motor) x 57 1/2"
Interior Oven Dimensions (W x D x H)29" x 24" x 24"
Operating Pressure (NG)4" WC 10 MBAR
Operating Pressure (LP)10" WC 25 MBAR
Gas Inlet3/4" NPT
0 stars, based on 0 reviews