Garland SP-1844-2F - Stock Pot Stove w/Steel Legs
The Garland Counter Equipment is constructed to consistently deliver a quality cooked product every time. The counter series offers full-size power, durability, performance and style. The expanded cook top adds improved productivity, quality results are guaranteed. The counter series provides fast preheating prior to cooking, high production and versatility for top quality results.
- Double stock pot stove with tubular steel legs.
- Built tough, one-piece heavy cast reinforced top grate.
- Uses a high speed ring-type burner method with a total input of 45,000 BTU/hr.
- Constructed with one gas control per burner.
- Equipped with a standing pilot for instant lighting.
- Stainless steel on front and back and sides.
- 3/4" gas regulator.
Garland has been producing stoves and ranges since 1864. With such an established history, the people at Garland know a thing or two about producing quality products to suit the needs of the restaurant industry. See Garland's Warranty