Garland Sunfire X36-2G24R - 36" Natural Gas Range w/Two Burners, 24" Griddle, & 26" Oven
Value and durability don't often go hand in hand. If you want something durable, it's usually not priced right, and if you want something priced right, it's normally not durable. But with the Sunfire X36-2G24R you get the best of both worlds. You get a product that's priced just right, but is also full of great features to ensure years of reliability for your kitchen.
The top section of Sunfire's X36-2G24R features a 24" griddle with a thick ⅝" steel plate, as well as two 30k BTU burners with a cast iron top and ring grates. Both are designed to be durable enough to take the abuse of day in and day out cooking. When you come in to cook, the X36-2G24R will be there ready to fry up some bacon, scramble some eggs, or boil some pasta.
The oven of the X36-2G24R has a maximum temperature setting of 500° F. A thermostat on the front of the unit allows you to easily control what temperature setting you need for baked goods, meats, and other delectable dishes. Inside the oven itself a porcelain oven bottom and door liner are included to allow easy cleaning. Also, the oven rack is nickel plated for durability and can be placed in one of two positions to accommodate a wide variety of dishes.
Who says value and durability can't go together? Sunfire has found the perfect utopian combination in their X36-2G24R range.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Stainless Steel Front, Sides, and Plate Rail
- Durable Control Knobs
- 24" Griddle w/2 Burners
- Maximum Temperature Setting of 500° F
- Cast iron top ring grates
- 30k BTU 2 piece cast iron "Q" style donut open burner
- 5/8" thick steel griddle plate
- 33k BU straight steel tube oven burner
- Standard size 26" oven with ribbed porcelain bottom and door interior
- 3/4" NPT pressure regulator size
- Easy to read control knobs
- Maximum temperature setting of 500° F
- Nickel plated oven rack with two positions
- Heavy duty oven door w/keep cool handle
- Durable easy to read control knobs
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H )||35 7/16" x 33 1/2" x 57" (w/Shelf)|
|Interior Oven Dimensions (W x D x H)||26 1/4" x 22" x 13"|
|Manifold Operating Pressure (NG)||4.5" WC 11 MBAR|
|Crated Weight (lbs)||495|
Garland has been producing stoves and ranges since 1864. With such an established history, the people at Garland know a thing or two about producing quality products to suit the needs of the restaurant industry. See Garland's Warranty