Garland Sunfire X60-6R24RR - 6 Burner Range with 24" Griddle and Broiler
Range. Griddle. Best of both worlds.
Sometimes buying decisions can be difficult. Maybe it’s between two houses, two cars, or something as simple as “Snickers or Butterfinger?” The decision can be just as hard when buying kitchen equipment. You don’t have enough space for a range and a griddle, so which one do you buy? Sunfire makes that decision a little easier by offering their X60-6R24RR range with a built-in griddle.
Sporting 6 open burners, a raised griddle, broiler, and 2 standard ovens, the X60-6R24RR is 60 inches of pure cooking flexibility. Need to simmer a sauce and flip some flapjacks at the same time? This bad boy has you covered. Want to grill a steak and bake a cake? Sunfire’s range can do both. The X60 provides high versatility in a compact, space-saving footprint.
Despite the Sunfire’s versatility, simplicity is at its core. The X60 boasts easy installation, a slick stainless steel design, and removable components that make cleanup a cinch. If you like keeping things easy as 1-2-3, you’ll like the X60’s “no muss, no fuss” approach to cooking.
When it comes to buying kitchen equipment, the decision doesn’t have to be difficult. With multiple cooking options, the Sunfire’s griddle/broiler range provides flexibility and saves kitchen space. Add in a budget-friendly price tag, and the X60 becomes the clear choice.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Stainless steel design
- (6) 30,000 Btu/hr open burners
- Temperature range up to 500° F.
- Produced by the trusted Manitowoc Foodservice group
- Stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel back splash and removable overhead stainless shelf
- Six 30,000 Btu/hr open burners
- Split cast iron burner grates
- 27" of worktop space
- Standard oven with ribbed porcelain bottom and door interior
- Aluminized oven top, sides, and back
- Durable control knobs
- Oven temperatures up to 500 degrees F
- Oven rack is nickel plated with two fixed position guides
- 33,000 Btu/hr oven burner
- 12" section drip trays with dimpled bottoms
- 3/4" NPT pressure regulator
- Heavy duty oven door with keep cool handle
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||59 1/16" x 33 1/2" x 57"|
|Oven Interior (WxDxH)||261/4" x 22" x 13"|
|Total Natural Gas BTU/hr||279,000|
|Combustible Wall Clearance||Sides: 14" - Rear: 6"|
|Entry Clearances||Crated: 37" - Uncrated: 36 1/2"|
|Manifold Operating Pressure||Natural: 4 1/2" WC 11mbar - Propane: 10" WC 25mbar|
|Natural Gas Burner Ratings||Open Top: 30K Btu/hr - Oven: 33K Btu/hr - Raised Griddle/Broiler: 33K Btu/hr|
|Propane Burner Ratings||Open Top: 26K Btu/hr - Oven: 29K Btu/hr - Raised Griddle/Broiler: 33K Btu/hr|
|Gas Inlet||3/4" NPT|
Garland has been producing stoves and ranges since 1864. With such an established history, the people at Garland know a thing or two about producing quality products to suit the needs of the restaurant industry. See Garland's Warranty