German Knife GBS-230A - Turbo Air-Rib Cut Table Saw
If you have the type of store that considers ribs to be a main food group, then a German Knife GBS-230A Rib Cut Table Saw is the perfect fit. A butcher, diner or supermarket with a machine that can cut through bone, big sections of meat, and sinews to produce great rib meat saves tons of money each year and can profit quickly on a great investment. Table saws provide fresh cuts of meat that are accurate and reduce waste. German Knife is a well known brand for producing motors which are powerful, yet run at a lower temperature to prevent overheating and damage.
- All internal material parts are made with stainless steel.
- Automatic tension adjusting handle makes replacement of saw blades easy and maintains an even tension.
- 2 year parts and labor warranty.
- Magnetic switch system ensures consistent electrical contact.
- 66.1" length of saw blade.
- All frame and food contact parts are made with either stainless steel or aluminum providing improved durability and sanitation.
- Motor produces less heat and runs at a lower temperature by using a type "A" grade insulation.
- Uses a cooling fan to reduce the possibility of overheating and an automatic shutdown sensor to prevent damage.
- Upper wheel assembly and the lower bearing housing assembly are sealed against water damage.
- Motor delivers power to the lower wheel through a V-belt drive system resulting in minimal vibration and noise.
- A rolling table and hand guard provide safe and sanitary operation.
- If door opens during operation, the installed sensor will automatically shuts off power.