Grindmaster B-ID - PrecisionBrew Auto Brewer - 1.38 gal
Grindmaster's PrecisionBrew„¢ are digitally controlled brewers. The brew temperature and brew volumes are digitally controlled for complete accuracy. Pre-infusion and other programmable brew process controls allow the operator to achieve a "signature" cup: to their exact brew process specification and taste profile.
- Brew Capacity: 8 (1.9L decanters) per hour.
- Tank Size: 1.38 gal.
- Decanter Compatibility (sold separately): Model #'s SS-1.9 LR (regular) and SS-1.9 LD (decaf).
- Model B-ID is a single, digitally controlled brewer that brews into a 1.9L (64oz.) stainless steel vacuum insulated decanter (decanter sold separately).
- The vacuum insulated, stainless steel decanters model SS-1.9LR (regular) and SS1.9LD (decaf), hold freshly brewed coffee for hours without additional heat.
- Precise Brew Temperature - The brewer will hold the brew temperature to +/- 1°F during the complete brew cycle.
- Brew Volume - Can be set by ˜teach™ mode to eliminate trial-and error set-up.
- Pulse brewing/pre-infusion - Allows the brew sequence to extract up to 20% more dissolved solids per batch of coffee. programmable: number of pulses, pulse-on time and pulse-off time. Changing the pulse sequence does not affect the brew volume.
- Low Temp/No Brew - Allows the brew cycle to begin only when the water has reached the optimum brew temperature.
- Cycle Counter - The brewer counts the total number of brew cycles.
- Programming Lock-Out - The brewer settings can be œlocked to prevent tampering.
- Pour-Over Capability - Automatically converts to pour-over mode when the inlet valve does not sense water. Also capable of being manually set to pour-over mode through the front.
- Grindmaster's Exceptional Warranty - 2 years parts and labor on the brewer. 4 years part warranty on the control board.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.