Hoshizaki AM-50BAJ - 51 lbs Undercounter Ice Machine
- Ships in 2 to 3 business days
This Hoshizaki under counter ice machine is a beautiful addition to any kitchen or office! Hoshizaki is known for machines of outstanding style, design, and durability. The AM Cuber features a stainless steel finish and a swing style field reversible door. Measuring 33 1/2" in height, the AM-50 fits conveniently into standard cabinetry and is UL approved for outdoor use.
Hoshizaki is one of the world's largest manufacturers of commercial ice equipment, employing 7,000 people. Hoshizaki is the world's second largest manufacturer of commercial refrigerated food service equipment with sales of nearly $1 billion. 41 of the top 50 U.S. Foodservice chains specify and use Hoshizaki ice machines.
- 2-Year - Parts & Labor manufacturer's warranty on entire machine
- Attractive stainless steel finish
- Individual top-hat style cubes eliminates clumping and allow for easy filling of glass
- Designed with fewer moving parts, which contribute to its long life and dependability
- Compact size, under counter design, and UL approval for outdoor use expand the possibilities where this machine can be installed
- Ice making compartment can be easily disassembled for cleaning
- Filter on the front allows for easy cleaning
- Makes up to 51 lbs every 24 hours
- Stores up to 22 lbs. of clean, crisp ice
Warranty valid in United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, & U.S. Territories for Business Use.
Contact Factory for Warranty in other countries
**Please note: This machine requires a gravity feed drain for melt-water. If your installation site does not have a gravity drain you should purchase an optional condensate pump to pump the melt-water to a drain.