Hoshizaki KM-1301SH - 1353 lbs/day Stackable Series Ice Machine
MSRP: $11,940.00 - $12,140.00
Now: $5,970.00 - $6,070.00
— You save $5,970.00
- Ships in 2 to 3 business days
Frequently bought together:
Hoshizaki KM-1301 ice machines provide smooth, cool, clear ice that will cool any drink to perfection.
- Up to 1353 lbs. of ice production per 24 hours.
- Stackable for 2706 lbs. per 24-hour ice production in the same floor space.
- Durable stainless steel exterior.
- Individual crescent cube.
- Protected by H-Guard antimicrobial agent.
- CycleSaver® Design.
- EverCheck® alert system.
- Stainless steel evaporator.
- Removable water tank - cleaning access to dispenser
- R-404A Refrigerant.
- 2.5" thick, foamed-in-place polyurethane high-density insulation
- Complies with California Energy Commission guidelines (CEC).
- Also available in 3 phase 208-230/60/3.
| ||Increase Profit |
Crescent cubes have excellent displacement because of their unique shape. Better displacement produces higher profits.
| ||No Splashing |
The unique shape of Hoshizaki Crescent Cube ice allows liquid to flow over it more easily, whether pouring from bottles or dispensers. So there's no messy splashing and less waste.
- AC Supply Voltage 208-230V/60/1 (3 wire with dedicated neutral for 115V)
- 20 Amp Max Fuse/HACRBreaker Size
- Icemaker Water Supply Line: Minimum 3/8” Nominal ID Copper Water Tubing or Equivalent
- Icemaker Drain Line: Minimum 3/4” Nominal ID Hard Pipe or Equivalent
- 3-Year - Parts & Labor on entire machine
- 5-Year - Parts & Labor on Evaporator
- 5-Year - Parts on Compressor, Air-Cooled Condenser Coil
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
|Amperage (Air Cooled):||12.6 amps|