Hoshizaki KM-151BAH - 146 lbs - Undercounter Ice Maker
- Ships in 2 to 3 business days
This Hoshizaki under the counter ice machine is a beautiful addition to any kitchen or office. Hoshizaki is known for their outstanding style, design, and durability.
- Up to 146 lbs. per day under prime conditions.
- Stores up to 78 lbs. of clean crisp ice.
- Three-year full warranty, five years parts/labor on the evaporator, and five years parts on the compressor.
- Attractive and durable stainless steel exterior.
- Removable air filter allows for easy cleaning/replacement.
- Crescent cubes have excellent displacement because of their unique shape.
- Compact size, under counter design, and a slide in the door.
- Front in, front out airflow allows the unit to be installed in smaller spaces.
- CycleSaver design produces the same quantity of ice in about half the cycles of other ice machines.
- EverCheck control board sounds an audible warning when the machine is in need of service.
- Fewer moving parts and fewer cycles means dependability, longer machine life, and energy savings.
- KM Cuber stainless steel evaporator construction is not affected by caustic water conditions or cleaning chemicals.
- Power switch accessible without panel removal.
- Built-in installation possible
- Optional drain pump
- Complies with California Energy Commission (CEC)
- R-134a Refrigerant
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
Please note: This machine requires a gravity feed drain for melt-water. If your installation site does not have a gravity drain you should purchase an optional condensate pump to pump the melt-water to a drain.
For detailed information including power and water consumption, actual production at different ambient temperatures, and installation specs. please view the product spec. sheet.
Don't forget that the best way to end up with quality ice is to start with quality water. Look in our store for approved water filters for this machine
*Warranty covers commercial installation. Call for residential warranty information.
- 15 Questions You Should Ask When Buying An Ice Machine
- What type of Ice do I Need?
- Recommended Ice Machines
- 7 Basics of Buying a Commercial Ice Making Machine - The Info You Must Know
- What Type of Condensing Unit Do I Need?
- How Much Ice Do I Need? And What Type of Ice Maker is Best?