Hoshizaki KM-151BAH - 121 lbs/day - Under Counter Ice Maker
This Hoshizaki under the counter ice machine is a beautiful addition to any kitchen or office. Hoshizaki is known for their outstanding style, design, and durability.
- Approx. 121 lbs. of ice production per day.
- Up to 146 lbs. per day under prime conditions.
- Stores up to 93 lbs. of clean crisp ice.
- Three year full warranty.
- Attractive and durable stainless steel exterior.
- Removable air filter allows for easy cleaning/replacement.
- Crescent cubes have excellent displacement because of their unique shape.
- Compact size, undercounter design, and a slide in door.
- Front in, front out airflow allows unit to be installed in smaller spaces.
- CycleSaver design produces the same quantity of ice in about half the cycles of other ice machines.
- EverCheck control board sounds an audible waring when the machine is in need of service.
- Fewer moving parts and fewer cycles means dependability, longer machine life, and energy savings.
- KM Cuber stainless steel evaporator contruction is not affected by caustic water conditions or cleaning chemicals.
- Power switch accessible without panel removal.
- Built-in installation possible
- Optional drain pump
- Complies with California Energy Commission (CEC)
- R-134a Refrigerant
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
Please note: This machine requires a gravity feed drain for melt-water. If your installation site does not have a gravity drain you should purchase an optional condensate pump to pump the melt-water to a drain.
For detailed information including power and water consumption, actual production at different ambient temperatures, and installation specs. please view the product spec. sheet.
Don't forget that the best way to end up with quality ice is to start with quality water. Look in our store for approved water filters for this machine
*Warranty covers commercial installation. Call for residential warranty information.
Hoshizaki America's corporate mission is to achieve and maintain optimum customer satisfaction, by consistently providing the highest level of quality in the products and services delivered to all customers throughout the western hemisphere, to perpetuate a healthy, viable organization, and to deserve the reputation as an innovative leader from a technological and people standpoint in the commercial kitchen equipment industry.
5 / 5 stars
So far so good
Was this review helpful? 0 0