Hoshizaki KM-260BAH - 263 lbs/day Ice Maker w/ 100 lb. Storage
This Hoshizaki under the counter ice machine is a beautiful addition to any kitchen or office. Hoshizaki is known for their outstanding style, design, and durability. The KM Undercounter Crescent Cuber features a stainless steel finish. Measuring under 40 " tall, the KM-260 fits conveniently into tight spaces.
- Three year full warranty
- Five year warranty on evaporator and compressor (see specification sheet for details)
- Makes up to 263 lbs ice per day
- Stores up to 100 lbs. of clean crisp ice
- Attractive and durable stainless steel finish
- Panels easily removed and all components accessible for service
- Ice making compartment can be easily disassembled for cleaning
- Individual crescent style cubes
- 3/4" independent drain required, 1/2" water inlet
- Plugs into a standard outlet
- Air Cooled
*Please Note: This machine requires a gravity feed drain for melt-water. If your installation site does not have a gravity drain you should purchase an optional condensate pump to pump the melt-water to a drain. For detailed information including power and water consumption, actual production at different ambient temperatures, and installation specs. please view the product spec. sheet. Don't forget that the best way to end up with quality ice is to start with quality water. Look in our store for approved water filters for this machine.
**Warranty covers commercial installation. Call for residential warranty information.
Hoshizaki America's corporate mission is to achieve and maintain optimum customer satisfaction, by consistently providing the highest level of quality in the products and services delivered to all customers throughout the western hemisphere, to perpetuate a healthy, viable organization, and to deserve the reputation as an innovative leader from a technological and people standpoint in the commercial kitchen equipment industry.