Hoshizaki KM-300BAJ Ice Maker - 295 lbs w/ 100 lbs Storage
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Able to produce 295 lbs. of ice in a 24-hour period
- Stores up to 100 lbs. of ice
- Durable stainless-steel exterior
Hoshizaki's KM-300BAJ Ice Maker can produce 295 lbs. of ice each day and stores up to 100 lbs. of ice. The KM-300BAJ's capacity makes it a good fit for office break rooms, hotel lobbies, and small bars. It features a stainless steel finish and an ADA-compliant ice-bin opening. The KM-300BAJ's crescent-shaped ice cubes make an attractive addition to any cold drink.
What's in the box?
- 1 - Hoshizaki KM-300BAJ Ice Maker
- 1 - 6 ft. NEMA 5-15P power cord
- 4 - 6-inch legs
- 15 Questions You Should Ask When Buying An Ice Machine
- What type of Ice do I Need?
- 7 Basics of Buying a Commercial Ice Making Machine - The Info You Must Know
- What Type of Condensing Unit Do I Need?
- How Much Ice Do I Need? And What Type of Ice Maker is Best?
*Remember—the best way to end up with quality ice is to start with quality water. Look in our store for approved water filters for this machine.
- Makes up to 295 lbs of ice per day
- Stores up to 100 lbs of clean crisp ice
- Attractive, durable stainless steel finish
- Plugs into a standard outlet
- Panels are easily removed, making all components accessible for service
- Individual crescent-style cubes
- 3-year parts and labor warranty on the entire machine*
- 5-year parts and labor warranty on the evaporator
- 5-year parts warranty on the compressor and air-cooled condenser coil
- Drain Requirement: Minimum 3/4” Nominal ID Hard Pipe or Equivalent
- Water Inlet Requirement: Minimum 1/4” Nominal ID Copper Water Tubing or Equivalent
*Warranty covers commercial installation. Call for residential warranty information.
|Production Capacity:||295 lbs|
|Storage Capacity:||100 lbs|
|Shipping Weight:||187 lbs|