Hoshizaki KM-340MAH/B-500PF - 278lbs/day Ice Maker & 360lb Ice Bin
The exclusive KM Cuber stainless steel evaporator has oval-shaped copper refrigerant tubing for the most efficient heat exchange.
Our KM evaporator design freezes the purest water, washing most of the minerals and impurities down the drain; resulting in crystal clear crescent cubes.
The KM Cuber stainless steel evaporator contruction means years of trouble-free icemaking. It is not affected by caustic water conditions or cleaning chemicals. The Hoshizaki KM evaproator has not plating to peel or flake off and no plastic to crack.
The Hoshizaki icemaking system is the simplest in the industry. It has fewer moving parst and fewer cycles which means dependability, longer machine life, and energy savings to you.
All KM Cubers feature the CycleSaver design and the EverCheck control board.
The CycleSaver design allows Hoshizaki cubers to produce the same quantity of ice in about half the cycles of other ice machines.
The EverCheck control board sounds an audible waring when the machine is in need of service.
Crescent cubes have excellent displacement because of their unique shape. Better displacement produces higher profits.
The unique shape of Hoshizaki Crescent Cube ice allows liquid to flow over it more easily, whether pouring from bottles or dispensers. So there's no messy splashing and less waste.
- Outstanding Warranty
- 3 YEAR - Parts & Labor on entire machine
- 5 YEAR - Parts & Labor on : Evaporator
- 5 YEAR - Parts on: Compressor, Air-Cooled Condenser Coil
Durable stainless steel exterior
- CycleSaver design
EverCheck alert system
Up to 278 lbs. of ice production per 24 hours
Individual crescent cube
Stainless steel evaporator
Removable air filters
- Stores up to 360 lbs. of clean crisp ice
- 2-year Factory Warranty
- Long lasting attractive appearance
- Polyethylene bin liner for sanitary storage
- Sturdy construction for side by side or stacked icemaker installation
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation, in all bin walls and bottom, provides dependable ice storage
- See manufacturer's specifications for information on matching top kits for your Hoshizaki ice machine
- B-500PF bins feature vinyl clad galvanized steel cabinet exterior design for easy cleaning
- Comes with HS-2033 adapter kit
- Optional B-500SF Series bins feature stainless steel exterior design for easy cleaning (with optional stainless steel flange legs)
Please note: This machine requires a gravity feed drain for melt-water. If your installation site does not have a gravity drain you should purchase an optional condensate pump to pump the melt-water to a drain.
For detailed information including power and water consumption, actual production at different ambient temperatures, and installation specs. please view the product spec. sheet.
Don't forget that the best way to end up with quality ice is to start with quality water. Look in our store for approved water filters for this machine
*Warranty covers commercial installation. Call for residential warranty information.
Hoshizaki America's corporate mission is to achieve and maintain optimum customer satisfaction, by consistently providing the highest level of quality in the products and services delivered to all customers throughout the western hemisphere, to perpetuate a healthy, viable organization, and to deserve the reputation as an innovative leader from a technological and people standpoint in the commercial kitchen equipment industry.