Hoshizaki KM-520MAJ - 556 lbs/day - Series Ice Maker Machine
- Ships in 2 to 3 business days
- The exclusive KM Cuber stainless steel evaporator has oval-shaped copper refrigerant tubing for the most efficient heat exchange.
- Our KM evaporator design freezes the purest water, washing most of the minerals and impurities down the drain; resulting in crystal clear crescent cubes.
- The KM Cuber stainless steel evaporator construction means years of trouble-free ice making. It is not affected by caustic water conditions or cleaning chemicals. The Stainless Steel Hoshizaki KM evaporator has no plating to peel or flake off and no plastic to crack.
- The Hoshizaki ice making system is the simplest in the industry. It has fewer moving parts and fewer cycles which mean dependability, longer machine life, and energy savings to you.
- All KM Cubers feature the CycleSaver design and the EverCheck control board.
- The CycleSaver design allows Hoshizaki cubers to produce the same quantity of ice in about half the cycles of other ice machines.
- The EverCheck control board sounds an audible warning when the machine is in need of service.
Crescent cubes have excellent displacement because of their unique shape. Better displacement produces higher profits.
The unique shape of Hoshizaki Crescent Cube ice allows liquid to flow over it more easily, whether pouring from bottles or dispensers. So there's no messy splashing and less waste.
- 3 YEAR - Parts & Labor on entire machine
- 5 YEAR - Parts & Labor on : Evaporator
- 5 YEAR - Parts on Compressor, Air-Cooled Condenser Coil
- Lower height for restricted areas - only 28" high.
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- CycleSaver design
- EverCheck alert system
- 556 lbs. of ice production per 24 hours
- Mount 2 units side-by-side for 1,054 lbs. per 24 hrs.
- Individual crescent cube
- Stainless steel evaporator
- Removable air filters
Please note: This machine requires a gravity feed drain for melt-water. If your installation site does not have a gravity drain you should purchase an optional condensate pump to pump the melt-water to a drain.
For detailed information including power and water consumption, actual production at different ambient temperatures, and installation specs. please view the product spec. sheet.
Don't forget that the best way to end up with quality ice is to start with quality water. Look in our store for approved water filters for this machine
*Warranty covers commercial installation. Call for residential warranty information.