Hoshizaki KM-650MAH - 680 lbs/day Slim-Line Series Ice Machine
Hoshizaki KM-650 ice machines provide smooth, cool, clear ice that will cool any drink to perfection.
- Up to 680 lbs. of ice production per 24 hours.
- Mount two units side-by-side, in only 44" of floor space, for 1,360 lbs. per 24 hours
- Durable stainless steel exterior.
- Individual crescent cube.
- Protected by HoshiGuard antimicrobial agent.
- CycleSaver® Design.
- EverCheck® alert system.
- Stainless steel evaporator.
- Removable water tank - cleaning access to dispenser
- R-404A Refrigerant.
- 2.5" thick, foamed-in-place polyurethane high density insulation
- Complies with California Energy Commission guidelines (CEC).
Crescent cubes have excellent displacement because of their unique shape. Better displacement produces higher profits.
The unique shape of Hoshizaki Crescent Cube ice allows liquid to flow over it more easily, whether pouring from bottles or dispensers. So there's no messy splashing and less waste.
- AC Supply Voltage 208-230V/60/1 (3 wire with dedicated neutral for 115V)
- 15amp Max Fuse/HACR Breaker
- 1/2" OD copper or equivalent independent portable water supply
- 3/4" independent drain connection
- 3-Year - Parts & Labor on entire machine
- 5-Year - Parts & Labor on Evaporator
- 5-Year - Parts on Compressor, Air-Cooled Condenser Coil
Recommended Bins: B-300, B-500. With side-by-side units: B-700, B-800, B-900.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
|Amperage (Air Cooled):||6.6 amps|
|Wattage (Air Cooled):||5.8 kw/100 lbs. ice|
Hoshizaki America's corporate mission is to achieve and maintain optimum customer satisfaction, by consistently providing the highest level of quality in the products and services delivered to all customers throughout the western hemisphere, to perpetuate a healthy, viable organization, and to deserve the reputation as an innovative leader from a technological and people standpoint in the commercial kitchen equipment industry.