Hoshizaki KM-650MAJ - 630 lbs Slim-Line Series Ice Machine
- Ships in 2 to 3 business days
Hoshizaki KM-650 ice machines provide smooth, cool, clear ice that will cool any drink to perfection.
- Up to 630 lbs. of ice production per 24 hours.
- Mount two units side-by-side, in only 44" of floor space, for 1,338 lbs. per 24 hours
- Durable stainless steel exterior.
- Individual crescent cube.
- Protected by H-Guard antimicrobial agent.
- CycleSaver® Design.
- EverCheck® alert system.
- Stainless steel evaporator.
- Removable water tank - cleaning access to dispenser
- R-404A Refrigerant.
- 2.5" thick, foamed-in-place polyurethane high-density insulation
- Complies with California Energy Commission guidelines (CEC).
| ||Increase Profit |
Crescent cubes have excellent displacement because of their unique shape. Better displacement produces higher profits.
| ||No Splashing |
The unique shape of Hoshizaki Crescent Cube ice allows liquid to flow over it more easily, whether pouring from bottles or dispensers. So there's no messy splashing and less waste.
- AC Supply Voltage 208-230V/60/1 (3 wire with dedicated neutral for 115V)
- 14.8 amp Max Fuse/HACR Breaker
- Icemaker Water Supply Line: Minimum 1/4” Nominal ID Copper Water Tubing or Equivalent
- Icemaker Drain Line: Minimum 3/4” Nominal ID Hard Pipe or Equivalent
- 3-Year - Parts & Labor on entire machine
- 5-Year - Parts & Labor on Evaporator
- 5-Year - Parts on Compressor, Air-Cooled Condenser Coil
Recommended Bins: B-300, B-500. With side-by-side units: B-700, B-800, B-900.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
|Amperage (Air Cooled):||14.8 Amps|