Hoshizaki KM-901MAJ 905 lbs - Slim-Line Series Ice Machine
Hoshizaki KM-901 ice machines provide smooth, cool, clear ice that will cool any drink to perfection.
- Up to 905 lbs. of ice production per 24 hours.
- Durable stainless steel exterior.
- Individual crescent cube.
- Protected by H-Guard antimicrobial agent.
- CycleSaver® Design.
- EverCheck® alert system.
- Stainless steel evaporator.
- Removable water tank - cleaning access to dispenser
- R-404A Refrigerant.
- 2.5" thick, foamed-in-place polyurethane high-density insulation
- Complies with California Energy Commission guidelines (CEC).
Crescent cubes have excellent displacement because of their unique shape. Better displacement produces higher profits.
The unique shape of Hoshizaki Crescent Cube ice allows liquid to flow over it more easily, whether pouring from bottles or dispensers. So there's no messy splashing and less waste.
- AC Supply Voltage 208-230V/60/1 (3 wire with dedicated neutral for 115V)
- 13 Amp Max Fuse/HACRBreaker Size
- Icemaker Water Supply Line: Minimum 1/4” Nominal ID Copper Water Tubing or Equivalent
- Icemaker Drain Line: Minimum 3/4” Nominal ID Hard Pipe or Equivalent
- 3-Year - Parts & Labor on entire machine
- 5-Year - Parts & Labor on Evaporator
- 5-Year - Parts on Compressor, Air-Cooled Condenser Coil
Recommended Bins: B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
|Amperage (Air Cooled):||13 amps|