Hoshizaki KML-631MAH/B-700PF - 501lb Ice Maker & 550lb Ice Bin Combo
Hoshizaki KML-631 ice machines provide smooth, cool, clear ice that will cool any drink to perfection.
- Up to 501 lbs. of ice production per 24 hours.
- Durable stainless steel exterior.
- Individual crescent cube.
- Protected by HoshiGuard antimicrobial agent.
- CycleSaver® Design.
- EverCheck® alert system.
- Stainless steel evaporator.
- Removable air filters (Air-cooled models only).
- R-404A Refrigerant.
- 2.5" thick, foamed-in-place polyurethane high density insulation
- 4 adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelves
- Complies with California Energy Commission guidelines (CEC).
Crescent cubes have excellent displacement because of their unique shape. Better displacement produces higher profits.
The unique shape of Hoshizaki Crescent Cube ice allows liquid to flow over it more easily, whether pouring from bottles or dispensers. So there's no messy splashing and less waste.
- AC Supply Voltage 208-230V/60/1 (3 wire with dedicated neutral for 115V)
- 20 Amp Max Fuse/HACRBreaker Size
- 1/2" OD copper or equivalent independent portable water supply
- 3/4" independent drain connection
- 3-Year - Parts & Labor on entire machine
- 5-Year - Parts & Labor on Evaporator
- 5-Year - Parts on Compressor, Air-Cooled Condenser Coil
- Stores up to 550 lbs. of clean crisp ice
- 2-year Factory Warranty
- Long lasting attractive appearance
- Polyethylene bin liner for sanitary storage
- Sturdy construction for side by side or stacked icemaker installation
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation, in all bin walls and bottom, provides dependable ice storage
- See manufacturer's specifications for information on matching top kits for your Hoshizaki ice machine
- B-700PF bins feature vinyl clad galvanized steel cabinet exterior design for easy cleaning
- Optional B-700SF Series bins feature stainless steel exterior design for easy cleaning (with optional stainless steel flange legs)
- Includes HS-2034 top kit for easy installation.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
|Width:||30" (Bin: 44")|
|Depth:||27 3/8" (Bin: 32.5")|
|Amperage (Air Cooled):||7.6 amps|
|Wattage (Air Cooled):||6.2 kw/100 lbs. ice|
For detailed information including power and water consumption, actual production at different ambient temperatures, and installation specs. please view the product spec. sheet.
Don't forget that the best way to end up with quality ice is to start with quality water. Look in our store for approved water filters for this machine
*Warranty covers commercial installation. Call for residential warranty information.
Hoshizaki America's corporate mission is to achieve and maintain optimum customer satisfaction, by consistently providing the highest level of quality in the products and services delivered to all customers throughout the western hemisphere, to perpetuate a healthy, viable organization, and to deserve the reputation as an innovative leader from a technological and people standpoint in the commercial kitchen equipment industry.