Ice-O-Matic 334 lb ICE0320 Air Cooled Ice Maker and 351 lb B42 Storage Bin
You have a lot on your plate. You run a business after all, and that’s no easy task. Fortunately, there are some things which can be easy, and we've made ice one of them. Instead of having to figure it out by yourself, we’ve paired tried and true customer favorites together to give you a bit of simplicity in your life.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0320 Modular Cube Ice Machine
The newly designed ICE0320 is ready for action, producing roughly 330 lbs. of ice per day. Packed with features, the ICE0320 includes harvest assist for seamless function, antimicrobial protection, and corrosion-resistant stainless steel casing. It’s also Energy Star approved, saving you money and saving the environment along the way. 7-year warranty available (certain conditions apply).
Ice-O-Matic B42 Slope Front Bin
The B42 slope front bin holds roughly 350 lbs. of ice, meaning it can take everything your ICE0320 generates. Construction is ensured to last with a polyethylene bin liner, industrial foam insulation, and stainless steel hull. The sloped front and built-in scoop holder alleviate the strain in retrieving ice.
Standard ICE0320 Ice Maker Features
- Water-cooled ice machine is much more consistent in ice production levels.
- Full-dice cube is perfect for ice retailing, banquet services, ice displays, ice dispensing, and mixed drinks.
- Electroless nickel plating on evaporator plates ensures reliability.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic construction provides years of use.
- Space-saving 22" wide design.
- Antimicrobial protection prevents bacteria growth, resulting in a cleaner unit as well as cleaner ice.
- Harvest Assist feature ensures consistent ice production and increases capacity.
- Unit produces up to 334 lbs of ice per day.
- Unit produces full cube ice.
- Warranty: 3 years parts and labor / 5 years parts coverage on the evaporator and compressor.
- Optional Warranty: 7 years parts and labor on the evaporator when you purchase an Ice-O-Matic water filter with your cube ice maker and replace it every six months (for U.S. and Canada only).
Standard B42 Bin Features
- Storage capacity of 374 lbs.
- Polyethelyne bin liner protects against corrosion.
- Insulated with foam for maximum ice preservation.
- 6" adjustable NSF approved legs.
- Large door opening for scooping or shoveling ice.
- Warranty: Two years parts and labor.
ICE0400 Cube Ice Machine
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||30.13" x 24.25" x 20"|
|Ice Production per 24 hrs (70° F Air, 50° F Water||334|
|Ice Production per 24 hrs (90° F Air, 70° F Water||234|
|Water Usage Per 100 lbs of Ice||26.9 gallons|
|kWH per 100 lbs of Ice||8.10|
|Approximate BTUs per hour||6,228|
|Warranty||3 years parts and labor|
|Evaporator warranty||5 yrs total (part only), optional extension to 7 total|
B55 Slope Front Bin
|Dimension (W x D x H):||22 x 31 x 50 in|
For over 50 years, Ice-O-Matic has been providing customers with the simplest, most reliable and easy-to-use commercial ice machines. Ice-O-Matic has been a leader in the development of new commercial technologies, offering a full line of cubers, flakers and their own patented Pearl Ice machines. They sell the highest quality storage bins, dispensers and water filters in the business, and their products are backed by the industry's longest warranties.