Lincoln 1133-000-U - 1100 Series Impinger II Single Belt Conveyor Oven
Lincoln conveyor ovens consistently deliver faster, easier baking. The "Advance Air Impingement Technology" maximizes airflow and evenly distributes heat throughout the entire oven.
- Digital controls with single on/off power switch.
- All settings are automatically locked out to eliminate accidental changes.
- Stainless steel on all sides and front.
- Advanced Air Impingement Technology enhances bake quality and uniformity.
- Front removable conveyor for improved cleaning in tight spaces.
- Stackable up to three oven cavities high.
- Stainless Steel top, front and sides.
- Front-loading access door with cool handle.
- Temperature adjustable from 250°F (121°C) to 575°F (302°C).
- One year parts and labor commercial warranty.
|Height:||42.0 in||Weight:||800 lbs|
Lincoln designs, manufactures, and markets commercial and institutional foodservice cooking equipment. In 1982, the Company introduced a line of forced hot-air conveyor ovens called Impinger® ovens. Impinger® ovens cook most foods approximately two times faster than standard convection ovens and two to four time faster than conventional deck ovens. Lincoln manufacturers a family of Impinger® ovens with various capacities and space requirements. The company also manufacturers and markets a line of electric Fresh-O-Matic® food steamers. Food steamers produce super-heated steam that permits rapid reheating or warming of bread, fast food, and convenience food products.