Manitowoc AR-PRE - ArcticPure Pre-Filter
A pre-filter is recommended for ice machine installations in areas with high particulate matter (dirty water). The pre-filter extends the filtration efficiency and working life of the primary filter cartridge where this condition exists. The Manitowoc pre-filter is a cost-efficient solution to the particulate matter (dirty water) problem because pre-filter replacements are more economical than a primary filter cartridge.
- This Filtration System is designed for use with any other ArcticPure water filter.
- Factory 3-year parts and labor warranty
Arctic Pure water filters are designed specifically for Manitowoc Ice Machines and will reduce these calls.
- Built-in scale inhibitor
- Superior dirt holding capacity and fine sediment reduction
- Built-in valve-in head design allows cartridge change out on the fly- no need to turn the water off to the machine
- Sanitary, quick-change housing
- NSF certified
- 3-year parts and labor warranty
- For use in conjunction with any other ArcticPure water filter on Manitowoc Ice Machine Model #'s 30, 45, 130, 210, 270, 300, 322, 422, 400, 450, 500, 600, 650, 700, 800, 850, 950, 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600, 1800, Q-Dual, & 12/20.
- Manitowoc sets the standard in quality for Ice Machines as well
as accessories. This pre-filtration system is the best quality you will find.
Ernest S. Verified Buyer
12/18/2016 12:00:00 AM
5 / 5 stars
NOT a fan of 'gator' style fittings
Was this review helpful? 0 0