Manitowoc AR-PRE - ArcticPure Pre-Filter
A pre-filter is recommended for ice machine installations in areas with high particulate matter (dirty water). The pre-filter extends the filtration efficiency and working life of the primary filter cartridge where this condition exists. The Manitowoc pre-filter is a cost-efficient solution to the particulate matter (dirty water) problem because pre-filter replacements are more economical than a primary filter cartridge.
- This Filtration System is designed for use with any other ArcticPure water filter.
- Factory 3-year parts and labor warranty
Arctic Pure water filters are designed specifically for Manitowoc Ice Machines and will reduce these calls.
- Built-in scale inhibitor
- Superior dirt holding capacity and fine sediment reduction
- Built-in valve-in head design allows cartridge change out on the fly- no need to turn the water off to the machine
- Sanitary, quick-change housing
- NSF certified
- 3-year parts and labor warranty
- For use in conjunction with any other ArcticPure water filter on Manitowoc Ice Machine Model #'s 30, 45, 130, 210, 270, 300, 322, 422, 400, 450, 500, 600, 650, 700, 800, 850, 950, 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600, 1800, Q-Dual, & 12/20.
- Manitowoc sets the standard in quality for Ice Machines as well
as accessories. This pre-filtration system is the best quality you will find.
The Manitowoc Ice team is committed to providing products that not only satisfy customer needs but also add value to the equipment investment by reducing costs and emphasizing food safety. All Manitowoc ice machines use environmentally friendly non-CFC refrigerants. The product line also includes ice storage bins, floor standing ice dispensers, ice machine accessories and a group of cleaning and sanitizing items such as AuCS, Guardian, and Arctic Pure water filters. Innovation and customer support has enabled Manitowoc Ice to become America's #1 selling brand of ice machine.
Ernest S. Verified Buyer
5 / 5 stars
NOT a fan of 'gator' style fittings
Was this review helpful? 0 0