Manitowoc RFF-2500A-263 - 2,409 lbs Flaked Ice Machine - Air Cooled
- Up to 2,409 lbs. (1093 kgs) daily ice production.
- Only 48" (121.92 cm.) wide.
- Flake ice and air-cooled.
- High load capacity bearings for enhanced reliability.
- Heavy duty stainless steel cabinet resists corrosion.
- Flake ice is ideally suited for presentation applications, such as : food display, salad bars, and cold therapy/healthcare.
- Ice forms around object without bruising and holds objects in place without tipping/spilling.
- 3-year parts and 2-year labor on all components.
- Additional 2-year (5 year total warranty) parts coverage on the compressor.
*For detailed information including power and water consumption, actual production at different ambient temperatures, and installation specs. please view the factory spec. sheet.
*Don't forget that the best way to end up with quality ice is to start with quality water. Look in our store for approved water filters for this machine.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
- 15 Questions You Should Ask When Buying An Ice Machine
- What type of Ice do I Need?
- Recommended Ice Machines
- 7 Basics of Buying a Commercial Ice Making Machine - The Info You Must Know
- What Type of Condensing Unit Do I Need?
- How Much Ice Do I Need? And What Type of Ice Maker is Best?
This product does not come with a cord and will need to be hardwired by an electrician when it is installed
Note that this unit is the 208-230v/60Hz/3 version of this model. Please call or email us to inquire about the pricing for the 380-415v/50Hz/3 version