Manitowoc SY-3305W3HP—3380 lbs/day Quadzilla Ice Machine Water Cooled
Manitowoc's new Quadzilla line of mega-capacity ice machines is capable of producing over 3,000 pounds of ice in a 24-hour period. The S-3300 water-cooled and S-3070C QuietQube ice machine are the ideal choice whenever large quantities of ice are needed for large chain restaurants, casinos, hotels, or convenience stores. The Quadzilla evaporator system places four high-output individual evaporators into a compact 48” wide ice maker and 36” high cabinet. The compact design provides monster-sized ice production with just two stackable ice machines within one low profile unit.
- Up to 3,380 lbs. (1,533 kgs.) daily ice production (3,320 lbs. with water-cooled model).
- Only 48" wide, 36" (60.9 cm) high.
- Water-cooled Condenser
- Half-Dice Ice Cubes
- Fits the F-1300, F-1325, F-1650, or FC-1350(bins not included).
- QuadzillaTM Evaporator System– places four high-output individual evaporators in a compact 48" (121.92 cm) wide ice maker for up to 3,380 lbs. (1,533 kgs.) daily ice production.
- Patented CVD technology improves reliability and extends life of the compressor.
- CEE Tier 2 energy and Tier 3 water efficiency rating.
- Ice machine is 48" W x 31" D x 36" H (121.92 x 78.74 x 91.44 cm).
- Select components made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- Patented ice harvest technology reduces energy requirements.
- R404A CFC-free refrigerant.
- 5-year warranty on parts and 5-year labor coverage on ice machine evaporator.
- 5-year parts and 3-year labor coverage on ice machine compressor.
- 3-year parts-and-labor coverage on all other components.
*For warranty, machine must be purchased with condenser and tubing kit. Manitowoc remote systems are only approved and warranted as a complete new package. See spec sheet for specifications on condensing unit and tubing kit.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
The Manitowoc Ice team is committed to providing products that not only satisfy customer needs but also add value to the equipment investment by reducing costs and emphasizing food safety. All Manitowoc ice machines use environmentally friendly non-CFC refrigerants. The product line also includes ice storage bins, floor standing ice dispensers, ice machine accessories and a group of cleaning and sanitizing items such as AuCS, Guardian, and Arctic Pure water filters. Innovation and customer support has enabled Manitowoc Ice to become America's #1 selling brand of ice machine.