Master-Bilt - DC-4D - DC Series Conventional Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet - 5 Cans
Master-Bilt's line of refrigerated cabinets includes ice cream dipping cabinets, open air merchandisers and reach-in cases utilized in the foodservice, convenience store and restaurant industries. In addition, their condensing units and refrigeration units are considered by many to be the best in the industry.
- Attractive 24 gauge white painted galvanized steel cabinet.
- Seamless stainless steel top to resist corrosion.
- Internal Product Capacity: 5 cans (display), 2 cans (storage).
- Storage Capacity: 7.6 cu.ft.
- Baked-on white polyester enamel exterior finish with galvanized steel interior.
- Equipped with leveling legs to correct for unlevel flooring situations.
- Stainless steel hinged lids with handles and gasket.
- Anti-condensate heaters under stainless top cap.
- 2-1/4" foamed-in-place "zero ODP" urethane insulation.
- Environment friendly R-134a refrigeration system.
- Floor drain with garden hose fitting.
- Force draft hermetic condensing unit.
- Temperature range: 10° to -10°F
- Minimum 4" clearance required between cabinet back and wall.
- Warranty: limited four year extended compressor and one year limited parts and labor.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
The company that is now Master-Bilt was founded in a three-car garage in St. Louis in 1938. Two friends began producing refrigerated coolers for the 10-gallon milk cans used on dairy farms. From these humble beginnings, Master-Bilt has grown to become a manufacturer of one of the most diverse ranges of refrigeration equipment available.
Master-Bilt's line of refrigerated cabinets includes ice cream dipping cabinets, open air merchandisers and reach-in cases utilized in the foodservice, convenience store and restaurant industries. They also produce walk-in coolers and freezers ranging in size from 30 square feet to complete refrigerated warehouses. In addition, their condensing units and refrigeration units are considered by many to be the best in the industry.