Master-Bilt - FIP-50 - Ice Cream and Novelty 60" Display Merchandiser
- Master-Bilt FIP Series display merchandisers are designed with highly visible, eye grabbing displays for your ice cream and novelty frozen goods, able to attract your customers from a distance:
- Internal product capacity: 18.1 cu. ft.
- 24 gauge painted steel interior and exterior
- 60” x 19” top stainless steel serving deck
- Extra large, non-fogging front display window
- Four panes of tempered glass with a viewing area of 11.7 sq. ft.
- Removable backlit merchandising sign in stainless steel frame
- Anodized aluminum trim with black vinyl inlay
- Four heavy duty, white epoxy-coated, welded wire shelves
- Adjustable shelving height
- Protective front bumper
- Full length fluorescent lamp
- Automatic condensate evaporator
- Rear air intake and discharge
- Independent on/off light switch
- 2” foamed-in-place “zero ODP” urethane insulation
- Sparkling white polyester enamel interior and exterior
- Replaceable magnetic door gasket
- Foamed-in-place rear doors
- Self-contained, semi-hermetic condensing unit
- Automatic defrost
- Refrigerant: R-404A
- Temperature range: 0° to -20°F (-18° to -29°C)
- R-factor (insulation efficiency rating): 17.24
- Limited one year parts and labor warranty
- Limited five year compressor replacement warranty
The company that is now Master-Bilt was founded in a three-car garage in St. Louis in 1938. Two friends began producing refrigerated coolers for the 10-gallon milk cans used on dairy farms. From these humble beginnings, Master-Bilt has grown to become a manufacturer of one of the most diverse ranges of refrigeration equipment available.
Master-Bilt's line of refrigerated cabinets includes ice cream dipping cabinets, open air merchandisers and reach-in cases utilized in the foodservice, convenience store and restaurant industries. They also produce walk-in coolers and freezers ranging in size from 30 square feet to complete refrigerated warehouses. In addition, their condensing units and refrigeration units are considered by many to be the best in the industry.