Master-Bilt - GEL-9 - 66” Refrigerated Gelato Merchandiser
- Manufactured in the USA, which results in faster service and parts.
- Ideal for displaying gelato, ice cream, sorbet, or Italian ice.
- Temperature range: -5°F to 20°F.
- Designed to hold European five liter pans that can be purchased separately under options. Please call if you require additional pans exceeding those included in the options upon checkout.
- Allows two levels of pans: one for display and one underneath for storage.
- Electric condensate evaporator pan.
- Rear air intake and front air discharge.
- Front glass lid is top hinged for easy cleaning and access to cabinet interior.
- Sliding rear lids on back.
- Semi-hermetic compressor standard.
- Concealed evaporator coils protect from spills.
- Hot gas defrost.
- 2" thick walls with polyurethane insulation in the refrigeration compartment for dependable performance.
- Standard black finish with stainless steel front panel.
- T8 electronic lighting.
- 4 year extended compressor and 1 year limited parts and labor warranty.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
The company that is now Master-Bilt was founded in a three-car garage in St. Louis in 1938. Two friends began producing refrigerated coolers for the 10-gallon milk cans used on dairy farms. From these humble beginnings, Master-Bilt has grown to become a manufacturer of one of the most diverse ranges of refrigeration equipment available.
Master-Bilt's line of refrigerated cabinets includes ice cream dipping cabinets, open air merchandisers and reach-in cases utilized in the foodservice, convenience store and restaurant industries. They also produce walk-in coolers and freezers ranging in size from 30 square feet to complete refrigerated warehouses. In addition, their condensing units and refrigeration units are considered by many to be the best in the industry.