Master-Bilt - QMVM-48L - Quantum Low Profile 48” Open Display Merchandiser
- Master-Bilt Quantum Series Open Display Merchandisers are versatile product displays designed to keep your product cool in easily accessible open cases:
- Internal product capacity: 15.4 cu. ft.
- 24 gauge galvanized steel exterior and interior
- 2” foamed-in-place “zero ODP” urethane insulation
- Shelves adjustable in 1” increments
- Two lighted tiers of two-position shelving with price tag molding
- Perforated interior back wall and top for better air flow
- 1” black vinyl front bumper guard standard
- Bumper available in blue, brown, green, red, or white in options below
- Digital thermometer
- Electric defrost
- Set of (4) 3” casters available, choose in options below
- Standard Electronic Control:
- Increases efficiency, reliability and convenience
- Easy monitoring and adjusting of defrost functions
- Decreases service time and calls
- White enamel interior and exterior
- Stainless steel floor pans (removable for easy service)
- Front air intake and rear air discharge
- Self-contained, bottom mount refrigeration system
- Refrigerant: R-134a
- Temperature range: 34° to 41°F (1° to 5°C)
- R-factor (insulation efficiency rating): 17.24
- Drain plumbing hookup recommended. Condensate pan available if there is no access to drain plumbing.
- Limited one year parts and labor warranty
- Limited five year compressor replacement warranty
The company that is now Master-Bilt was founded in a three-car garage in St. Louis in 1938. Two friends began producing refrigerated coolers for the 10-gallon milk cans used on dairy farms. From these humble beginnings, Master-Bilt has grown to become a manufacturer of one of the most diverse ranges of refrigeration equipment available.
Master-Bilt's line of refrigerated cabinets includes ice cream dipping cabinets, open air merchandisers and reach-in cases utilized in the foodservice, convenience store and restaurant industries. They also produce walk-in coolers and freezers ranging in size from 30 square feet to complete refrigerated warehouses. In addition, their condensing units and refrigeration units are considered by many to be the best in the industry.