Nemco - 56050-2 - CanPro Compact Can Opener – Under Counter Clamp Install
Say goodbye to the "lift, slam, puncture, and rip" can opening techniques that have been overstressing elbows for 100 years. The NEW redesigned CanPRO Compact runs smarter and easier and longer than ever. Unlike conventional can openers that puncture and cut down into the lid from the top, Nemco's new CanPRO cuts from the side, along the lid's outer seam.
- Designed to be moveable”unit clamps to countertop or other mounting surface.
- Cutter never makes contact with the inside of the can.
- No metal shavings fall into the food.
- Lid comes off clean with no jagged edges.
- Entire unit is dishwasher-safe.
- Cutter will not penetrate past the first layer of metal on the lid's seam, alleviating the potential for producing metal slivers if the user overrotates the can.
- When the cutter runs its life cycle, it will not cut at all, clearly indicating it should be replaced.
- No more gear breakage or wear, thanks to a completely gearless handle.
- Cutter housing is a quick-change module”change cutters with just a pull of a pin.
- Stainless steel and nickel-plated aluminum construction to ensure a lifetime of hassle-free use.
*Image is for display/demonstration purposes only. Actual product may vary from image depending on model and options.