Nemco - 56750 - Easy Onion Slicer II
Takes EASY to a whole new level...Because a factory-pretensioned blade set NEVER, EVER, needs tightening! Thanks to a NEW Pretensioned blade cartridge, even your most inexperienced employees can easily change the blades.
- Razor-sharp stainless steel blades.
- Designed as a single, modular cartridge, the blade set is properly aligned and tensioned at the factory.
- Blades require ZERO tightening- even after heavy use.
- See available options to select model (based on slice thickness).
NEW cartridge blade set
- Maintains proper blade tension for more precise, uniform slicing.
- Promotes longer blade life, because the blades remain in correct alignment, thus avoiding contact with the pusher block that can dull or damage the sharp edge.
- Requires absolutely ZERO tightening, EVER, for extremely simple blade removal, cleaning and replacement.
- The blade cartridge design promotes optimum safety, enabling even your most inexperienced employees to change out the blades in a snap.
- The slicer's vertical drive and ergonomic handle use the power of mechanical leverage to take all the effort out of cutting and minimize operator fatigue.
- The legs are built tough for maximum stability and are specially formed to accommmodate placing a food pan right beneath the blades.
- Just like it's predecessor, the Easy Onion Slicer II features stainless steel blades and commercial-grade aluminum construction for lasting durability.
- No wrenches required.
- Save time and slice with impeccable consistency.
- Process up to a 4-inch diameter onion
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.