Nemco - 77316-13 - 13” Ice Cream Spade Dipper Well - Stainless Steel
NEMCO's new Spade Well belongs in any popular ice cream shop, kiosk or concession stand”especially those that see heavy traffic. It also has a place in busy cafeteria, deli or food court operations that use scoops to serve potato, macaroni and other cold salads and slaws. Ice cream scoops or spades are readily available for your employees to fill cones, dishes, or crepes with ice cream. They will no longer need to search for a place to store a used scoop. They will just place it into the Spadewell and it will be ready for the next customer's order.
- Spadewell is constructed of 300-series stainless steel and topped with a rubber bumper.
- Features a continuous flow of water to maintain optimum cleanliness of ice cream spades and scoops.
- Wells are available in a variety of sizes, designed with wide compartments for easy access to and removal of the spades during rushtimes.
- Cleanliness eliminates flavor transfer and cross-contamination, reducing food safety hazards.
- 3/8" diameter spigot for running water, moutable on left or right side of spadewell to suit environment.
- For added convenience, each unit is easy to turn off, drain and disassemble for cleaning.
- Optional one piece removable divider creates multiple compartments for holding spades (see options below).
- Rubber bumper on rim provides protection and sound deadening when removing water from spades.
- Includes ball valve, compression fitting, mounting hardware and installation instructions for easy installation by a plumber.
- Water supply connection is 1/4" NPT at ball valve; drain connection is 1-1/2" NPS at drain fitting.
- Optional Installation kit available.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary from image depending on model and options. Spades and scoops are not included.