Paragon Sno-Cone Machine - 1911 Antique Sno-Storm
Paragon's Sno-Cone Machines are built in the USA with quality to last and last. Exclusive blue-tinted polycarbonate cabinet panels are used for great looks and extra protection from the sun.
- The 1911 Sno-Storm combines convenient features with vintage charm to increase sales. The cabinet has an antique black top, bright blue metal filigree and old-fashioned graphics.
- Sturdy stainless steel and aluminum construction, durable and easy to clean.
- Powder-coat paint finish resists chipping.
- Tinted high-impact polycarbonate side panels are safe, easy to clean, and tinted blue to shade the ice from quick melt down.
- Slanted drain deck is removable, food grade plastic tray drains moisture away from the ice and extends shelf life.
- Back-lit sign with 15-watt fluorscent tube light to attract attention.
- Lighted serving compartment highlights freshly shaved ice for increased impulse sales.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.