Scotsman CU0515 - 84 lbs/day Air-Cooled Gourmet Ice Machine w/Storage
Tight on space, but need quality ice production? A compact yet powerful design is what you need. Scotsman Ice gives you plenty of odorless, clear, slow melting ice. The Scotsman CU0515 is conveniently sized, performance focused, and will produce quality gourmet ice cubes.
Scotsman Ice Systems is a trusted manufacturer for ice makers. In 2011, they won the Energy Star Award for Excellence in energy-efficient product design. Their efficient engineering will succeed to save you money throughout the entire lifetime of your ice machine. In addition to saving you cash, Scotsman also provides a quality warranty of three years parts and labor with five years parts for compressor and condenser. They strive for quality customer care.
The CU0515 may be small, but it is mighty. Performance is the focus of this compact design, producing up to 84 lbs. of ice in 24 hours. Storing up to 24 lbs. at a time, you will have enough ice to go around. You get production matched with convenience.
The convenient design of the CU0515 is constructed with durable and easy to clean stainless steel. In addition to the sanitary benefits of stainless, the CU0515 is designed with legs for aisle ventilation and ability to easily clean underneath the ice maker. Simple cleaning brings convenience.
Small, but mighty - the Scotsman CU0515 undercounter brings together power and convenience in a compact design! Get yours today!
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Clear and odorless gourmet ice cubes
- Award winning manufacturer
- Compact design
- High Performance
- Produces up to 84 lbs. of ice in 24 hours
- Stores up to 24 lbs. of ice
- Makes quality gourmet ice - slow melting and odorless
- Energy saving design reduces energy consumption and cuts operating costs
- Strong stainless steel construction
- Legs provide easy cleaning underneath and aisle ventilation
- 15.19” width to place in tight locations
- 3 years parts and labor on all components
- 5 years parts on the compressor and condenser
- NSF Approved
|Bin Storage:||24 lbs|
|Standard Ice/24 hrs:||84 lbs|
|Crated Weight:||95 lbs|