True GDM-49RL-HC-LD WHT 49 Cu. Ft. White Rear Load Glass Door Merchandiser with Hydrocarbon Refrigerant and LED Lighting
In a hurry? Check out these key features:
- Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon refrigerant
- "Low-E", double pane, thermal insulated glass door assemblies
- "No stoop" lower shelf
- Three warranty parts and labor with additional two year warranty on compressor (U.S.A only)
The GDM-49RL-HC-LD WHT glass door merchandiser provides its user with environmentally friendly refrigerant, 33 F - 38 F maintained cabinet temperature, self-closing doors, safety shielded LED lighting, and a "no stoop" lower shelf to maximize product visibility.
This unit by True, the world's #1 manufacturer of glass door merchandisers, features a non-peel, white laminated vinyl exterior that is both durable and permanent. The interior is an attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum liner with stainless steel floor. The doors features "Low-E", double pane, thermal insulated glass door assemblies with mitered plastic channel frame.
This unit is also available in black.
What's in the box?
- Glass door merchandiser
- 8 shelves (4 clips per shelf)
- Cord and plug set
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C).
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s) and larger fan blades give True merchandisers a more efficient low velocity, high volume airflow design. This unique design ensures faster temperature pull down of warm product, colder holding temperatures, and faster recovery in high use situations.
- Bottom mounted condensing unit positioned for easy maintenance. “No stoop” lower shelf maximizes visibility by raising merchandised product to higher level.
- Exterior - non-peel or chip black laminated vinyl; durable and permanent.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum liner with stainless steel floor.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed- in-place using Ecomate, a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection.
- Frame rail fitted with leg levelers.
- Illuminated exterior sign panel.
- Front doors - “Low-E”, double pane thermal insulated glass door assemblies with extruded aluminum frames. The latest in energy efficient technology.
- Each front door fitted with 12 in. (305 mm) long extruded handle.
- Self closing doors. Positive seal, torsion type closure system.
- One piece magnetic door gaskets, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Eight (8) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 24 9/16 in. x 22 1/8 in. (624 mm x 562 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf
- Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are adjustable on 1/2 in. (13 mm) increments.
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Convenient clean-out drain built in the cabinet floor.
- Listed under NSF-7 for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet.
- Cord and plug set included.
- Three year warranty on all parts and labor and an additional 2 year warranty on compressor. (U.S.A. only)
|True GDM-49RL-HC-LD WHT|
|Cabinet Dimensions (L x D x H)||54 1/8 x 32 3/8 x 78 5/8 in.|
|Shipping Weight||575 lbs.|