True T-12F - 12 Cu. Ft. 1 Door Freezer
The True T-12F is a top of the line upright freezer. If you are looking for a reliable, solid door reach-in, you can have confidence that the T-12F freezer will deliver True quality. Manufactured in the USA for over 65 years, True has built their reputation on fundamentals like oversized refrigeration systems, solid warranties, and an extensive service network. Their robust compressors, fans, and corrosion-resistant evaporators will ensure your freezer will be able to keep up with the demands of your restaurant and achieve faster temperature pull down with less effort. True is well-recognized as a leader in restaurant equipment. For twelve consecutive years, they have won the Best in Class award for reach-in refrigeration, as conferred by Foodservice Equipment and Supplies Magazine. This award reflects the opinions of hundreds of equipment operators, consultants, and dealers. With a reputation like this, you can be confident that your new T-12F freezer has the quality to provide years of reliable service. With typical “Made in the USA” quality, you can expect your T-12F to last for years, keeping you cool when the heat is on. Save your money and your sanity - buy True quality. It has a 3 year commercial warranty on all parts and labor and an additional 2 year warranty on the compressor.
- 300 series stainless steel front grill, shroud and doors. Anodized quality aluminum exterior ends and back.
- NSF-approved clear coated aluminum lined interior
- Entire cabinet structure and doors insulated using foamed-in-place CFC free polyurethane foam
- Positive seal self-closing door with lifetime guaranteed hinges and closure system
- 3 Adjustable heavy duty, PVC coated wire shelves
- Door locks and leg levelers standard
- Refrigeration system factory balanced using CFC free R404A refrigerant
- Bottom mounted condensing unit - easy access for maintenance
- Automatic defrost system time-initiated and temperature-terminated
- Large evaporator and coil heater permit short defrost cycle
- Oversized condenser and evaporator reduce product pull down time and consistently maintain -10°F interior cabinet temperature
- Evaporator - epoxy coated at the time of manufacture to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase - 15 amp dedicated outlet, cord and plug set included
- Sole use circuit required