True TSSU-48-12 - 48” 12 Bin Sandwich/Salad Prep Table
Your shop’s success is dependent on an efficient workflow. And the popularity of your subs makes your refrigerated prep table a key player in that workflow. If you are looking for a dependable four foot sandwich/salad prep, we recommend the True TSSU-48-12.
True is a leader in commercial refrigeration. Manufactured for over 65 years in the heart of the U.S.A, they have built their reputation, loyal customer base, and support network on the fundamentals of quality and service. It seems to be working because professionals rate them “Best in Class” for refrigerated prep tables and other coolers categories.
A trademark of True construction, the TSSU-48-12 is equipped with an enlarged compressor, beefy fan motors, and oversized evaporator and condenser coils. Its robust refrigeration system doesn’t strain to keep your temp low and will last longer. From the stainless steel exterior to the coated wire shelves, the rest of the cooler matches this reliability. True is so confident in their quality, they match every unit with a 3 year parts and labor warranty.
Buy reliability. Buy efficiency. Buy True.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Best in Class Manufacturer
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on Entire Unit
- Oversized Refrigeration System
- Quality Construction
- Stainless steel exterior provides years of durability along with a sleek, polished look
- NSF-approved aluminum interior with stainless steel floor is easy to clean
- Doors are self-closing but have a 90° stay open feature
- Self-contained refrigeration system maintains temperature of 33°F to 41°F
- CFC-free 134A refrigerant is safer for the environment and reduces ozone depletion
- High-density, environmentally-friendly, Ecomate insulation is foamed-in-place
- 5" stem castors allow the unit to be moved around the kitchen at ease
- Oversized refrigeration system supports uniform product temperature
- Larger fan blades and motors support increased, low-velocity airflow
- Four heavy-duty, adjustable coated shelves allow the refrigerator to be customized based upon the needs of the bar
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
- Strong, NSF approved cutting board is 11 ¾” deep and runs the length of the cooler
- Unit includes twelve durable, polycarbonate food pans
- Pre-wired with NEMA-5-15P plug on a seven foot cord for “plug-and-play” use
- NSF-7 compliant for packaged or bottled products
- Warranty: 3 year parts and labor plus additional 2 year compressor
|Dimensions LxDxH (inches):||48.38 x 30.13 x 36.75|
|Cord Length:||7 ft|
|Crated Weight:||310 lbs|
|Temperature Range:||33° to 41° F|