True TUC-27-LP-HC Low Profile Undercounter Solid Door Refrigerator with Hydrocarbon Refrigerant
In a hurry? Check out these key features:
- Environmentally Friendly R290 Hydocarbon Refrigerant
- Oversized, Factory Balanced Refrigeration System with Guided Airflow
- Stainless Steel Front, Top, and Ends
- Attractive, NSF Approved, Clear Coated, Aluminum Interior Liner
The TUC-27-LP-HC is one of True's "low profile" models that is designed to slide easily under custom built countertops. Dual swivel castors provide a 31 7/8 in. work surface height and easy placement.
The TUC-27-LP-HC features a factory-engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system that uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. This unit is crafted with an oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system that holds the cabinet temperature between 33 F and 38 F.
All stainless steel construction of the front, top, and ends, and the matching aluminum back of the TUC-27-LP-HC ensures lasting durability. The interior of this True unit is made of an attractive, NSF approved, clear coated, aluminum liner and stainless steel floor.The door on this unit is self-closing and features a positive seal, torsion type closure system.
What's in the box?
- Solid door refrigerator
- Cord and plug set
- Four dual swivel castors
- Three year warranty on all parts and labor and an additional 2 year warranty on compressor. (USA only)
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential and three global warming potential.
- "Low Profile" models are designed to slide easily under custom built countertops.
- Oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow to provide uniform product temperatures.
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and larger condenser.
- Maintains temperature between 33 F - 38 F.
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s) and large fan blades give True undercounter units efficient, low velocity, high volume airflow.
- Stainless steel front, top, and end exterior.
- Matching aluminum finished back.
- Bacteria and food particles cannot be trapped underneath.
- Attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum interior liner.
- Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Cabinet structure and solid door feature foamed-in-place Ecomate insulation (high density, polyurethane insulation that has 0 ODP and 0 GWP).
- Condensing unit access located in back, slides out for easy maintenance.
- Four dual swivel castors for easy placement.
- 31 7/8 inch work surface height
- Door is constructed of stainless steel exterior with white aluminum liner to match cabinet interior.
- Positive seal self-closing door with 90 degree stay open feature.
- Door swings within cabinet dimensions.
- "Removable without tools" one piece magnetic door gasket.
- Two adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves (23 1/4 inch x 16 inch).
- Four chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Shelf support pilasters (same material as interior).
- Shelves adjustable on 1/2 inch increments.
- Epoxy coated evaporator to eliminate potential corrosion.
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet.
- Cord and plug set included.
|Cabinet Dimensions (L x D x H)||27 5/8 x 30 1/8 x 29 3/4|