True TUC-27D-2-ADA - 27” 2 Drawer Undercounter Refrigerator
- TRUE Quality: rated the #1 brand in America
- True's undercounter units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment
- Warranty: 3 year commercial warranty on all parts and labor and an additional 2 year warranty on the compressor.
- Simple plug-in installation into any standard outlet
- Refrigerated storage capacity: 6.5 cu. ft.
- ADA compliant undercounter coolers feature a 34" working surface height
- Drawered model includes 2 self-closing drawers
- 300 series stainless steel exterior front, top, and sides with matching aluminum back
- NSF-approved clear coated aluminum lined interior
- Entire cabinet structure insulated using foamed-in-place CFC free polyurethane foam
- Drawers accommodate one 12"L x 20"W x 6"D full size pan or two 1/2 pans or three 1/3 pans per drawer (not included)
- 34" high work surface; height listed below includes height of casters
- 360° circular airflow for uniform product cooling
- Front breathing, easily slides under counters to maximize space for refrigerated food storage
- Oversized condenser and evaporator reduce product pull down time and consistently maintain 33°F to 38°F interior cabinet temperature
- Evaporator - epoxy coated at the time of manufacture to eliminate the potential of corrosion
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase - 15 amp dedicated outlet, cord and plug set included
- Sole use circuit required
3 / 5 stars
We purchased one of these to limit the amount of back strain which occurs from stooping 200+ times a shift for milk to make lattes. What we did not know going in was that the drawers are completely void of...drawers. When you pull out the drawers there is simply a brace to support a hotel pan. We purchased the closest sized hotel pans we could fit, but the space is still very inefficiently used and they clank around when we pull out the drawes--also note that the hotel pans of this size run about $40-$50 each. The plus is that you can remove and clean the drawers this way. I would have appreciated it if the manufacturer made this oversight clear and if they offered, as an addon, pans that would efficiently fit the drawers when the unit is purchased.
Was this review helpful? 0 0