True TUC-27G-HC-LD Glass Door Refrigerator with Hydrocarbon Refrigerant
In a hurry? Check out these key features:
- Environmentally Friendly R290 Hydocarbon Refrigerant
- Oversized, Factory Balanced Refrigeration System with Guided Airflow
- Stainless Steel Front, Top, and Ends Exterior Construction
- Attractive, NSF-Approved, Clear-Coated, Aluminum Interior Liner
The TUC-27G-HC-LD is designed using high quality materials and components to ensure you have colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, and exceptional food safety. The factory engineered, self-contained capillary tube system on this unit uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. True crafted the TUC-27G-HC-LD with an oversized, environmentally friendly, forced-air refrigeration system that maintains the cabinet temperature between 33 F and 38 F.
This True unit is features stainless steel top and ends and a matching aluminum back. The interior is fashioned with an attractive, NSF-approved, clear-coated, aluminum liner and stainless steel floor. The glass door on the TUC-27G-HC-LD is made with an energy efficient, "Low-E", double pane, thermal insulated glass. The insulation featured in this unit is a foamed-in-place, high-density, environmentally friendly polyurethane.
What's in the box?
- Glass door refrigerator
- Cord and plug set
- Four castors (front two locking)
- 2 PVC coated wire shelves (4 chrome plated shelf clips per shelf)
- 3 year commercial warranty on all parts and labor and an additional 2 year warranty on the compressor. (USA only)
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential and three global warming potential.
- Oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow to provide uniform product temperatures.
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and larger condenser.
- Maintains temperature between 33 F - 38 F.
- State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors.
- ECM motors that operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Stainless steel exterior.
- Matching aluminum finished back.
- Attractive, NSF-approved, clear-coated aluminum interior liner.
- Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Cabinet structure features foamed-in-place Ecomate insulation (high density, polyurethane insulation that has 0 ODP and 0 GWP).
- Condensing unit access located in back, slides out for easy maintenance.
- Four 5 in. diameter stem castors (front two locking)
- 36 inch work surface height
- Door is constructed of "Low-E," double pane, thermal insulated glass assembly with extruded aluminum frame.
- Positive seal self-closing door.
- Door fitted with 12 in. long extruded aluminum handle.
- Door swings within cabinet dimensions.
- "Removable without tools" one piece magnetic door gasket.
- Two adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves (23 1/4 inch x 16 inch).
- Four chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Shelf support pilasters (same material as interior).
- Shelves adjustable on 1/2 inch increments.
- Safety shielded LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet.
- Epoxy coated evaporator to eliminate potential corrosion.
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet.
- Cord and plug set included.
|Cabinet Dimensions (L x D x H)||27 5/8 x 30 1/8 x 29 3/4|
|Shipping Weight||195 lbs.|