True TUC-27G-LP-HC-LD Low Profile Glass Door Refrigerator with Hydrocarbon Refrigerant
In a hurry? Check out these key features:
- Environmentally Friendly R290 Hydocarbon Refrigerant
- Oversized, Factory Balanced Refrigeration System with Guided Airflow
- Stainless Steel Front, Top, and Ends
- Attractive, NSF Approved, Clear Coated, Aluminum Interior Liner
The TUC-27G-LP-HC-LD is one of True's "low profile" models that are designed to slide easily under custom built countertops. Dual swivel castors provide easy movement for the TUC-27G-LP-HC-LD and a work surface height of 31 7/8 in.
The factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. The cabinet temperature of the TUC-27G-LP-HC-LD is maintained between 33 F and 38 F by the oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system and foamed-in-place, environmentally friendly, high density, polyurethane insulation.
The TUC-27G-LP-HC-LD features all stainless steel front, top, and ends. It offers a matching finished aluminum back. The interior is crafted with an attractive, NSF approved, clear coated, aluminum liner with a stainless steel floor. The glass door of this unit is fashioned with energy efficient, "Low-E", double pane thermal glass.
What's in the box?
- Glass door refrigerator
- Cord and plug set
- Four dual swivel castors
- Three year warranty on all parts and labor and an additional 2 year warranty on compressor. (USA only)
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential and three global warming potential.
- "Low Profile" models are designed to slide easily under custom built countertops.
- Oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow to provide uniform product temperatures.
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and larger condenser.
- Maintains temperature between 33 F - 38 F.
- State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors.
- ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Stainless steel front, top, and end exterior.
- Matching aluminum finished back.
- Attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum interior liner.
- Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Cabinet structure features foamed-in-place Ecomate insulation (high density, polyurethane insulation that has 0 ODP and 0 GWP).
- Condensing unit access located in back, slides out for easy maintenance.
- Four dual swivel castors for easy placement.
- 31 7/8 inch work surface height
- Door is constructed of "Low-E," double pane, thermal insulated glass assembly with extruded aluminum frame.
- Positive seal self-closing door with 90 degree stay open feature.
- Door fitted with 12 in. long extruded aluminum handle.
- Door swings within cabinet dimensions.
- "Removable without tools" one piece magnetic door gasket.
- Two adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves (23 1/4 inch x 16 inch).
- Four chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Shelves adjustable on 1/2 inch increments.
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Epoxy coated evaporator to eliminate potential corrosion.
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet.
- Cord and plug set included.
|Cabinet Dimensions (L x D x H)||27 5/8 x 30 1/8 x 29 3/4|
|Shipping Weight||195 lbs.|