Turbo Air MST-28-12 - 28" 12 Pan Mega Top Prep Table
A force to be reckoned with.
When you’re working on a good prep table, it’s like a professional driver with his trusty race car; together, you’re a force to be reckoned with. Turbo Air’s MST-28-12 mega top prep table can help you take the lead when the rubber meets the road and the pressure’s on.
With the MST-28-12, you’ve got all the makings of a first-place prep table. Your ingredients are kept ready to serve in the top cold air compartment separate from the storage area below. Stainless steel on the outside keeps the unit protected and looking fresh, and the cutting board easily slides out of its side brackets for regular cleaning. This prep table is built to stay at the front of the pack.
While it’s a high-performing machine, efficiency is at the center of the MST-28-12’s design. With an oversized and balanced refrigeration system, the prep table cools your ingredients quickly and with less strain on the components. This can also help keep your utility costs down and reduce wear-and-tear on the machine. The MST has the power to get the job done fast without blowing a tire.
With innovative features and efficient components, Turbo Air’s prep table is the ideal workstation for the professional chef. When you’re behind the wheel of the MST-28-12, nothing can stop you from seizing first place.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Dedicated cold air compartment keeps ingredients cold
- Slide-out cutting board for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel construction keeps unit protected
- Oversized and balanced refrigeration system for fast, efficient cooling
- 3 year parts and labor warranty; additional 2 years on compressor
- Dedicated cold air compartment keeps ingredients in pans fresh and cool
- Oversized and balanced refrigeration system cools ingredients quickly and efficiently
- Stainless steel construction helps the unit last longer and look fresh
- Foamed-in-place insulation for optimal cooling and efficiency
- Self-closing doors with easy grip handles
- Heavy-duty adjustable polyethylene shelves
- Removable, magnetic door gaskets for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Hot gas condensate system resists corrosion
- 4" swivel casters aid maneuverability
- Warranty: 3 year parts and labor; additional 2 years on compressor (part only)
|Capacity||8 cu. ft.|
|Dimensions (WxD*xH†)||27 1/2" x 34" x 39"|
|1/6 Size Pans||12|
|Cord Length||9 ft|
*Depth does not include 3" for cutting boards and 1" for rear spacers.
†Height does not include 5 7/8" for caster height.