Turbo Air TGM-69R - 69 Cu. Ft. Sliding Glass Door Merchandiser
The TGM-69R by Turbo Air is a superior glass door merchandiser with all the features that you could ever want in a display merchandiser. Upon opening, the doors remain open and won't automatically shut on customers. As soon as the doors begin to close, they close fully. This glass door merchandiser features thermo film between individual layers of glass which keep cool air in and outside heat from entering. Another standout quality of the TGM-69R is the interior walls, which are insulated with high-density, closed cell, expanded polyurethane foam. All in all, Turbo Air has produced yet another amazing piece of equipment.
- Elegant design and durable construction for years of reliable use.
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor and 5 years on the compressor.
- Simple plug-in installation into any standard outlet.
- Internal storage capacity: 69 cu. ft.
- Strategically placed, safety shielded fluorescent interior light ensures all your product will be adequately illuminated for maximum display effect.
- Interior walls insulated with high-density, closed cell, expanded polyurethane foam.
- Doors feature thermo film between the layers of glass to keep refrigerated air in and ambient heat out.
- Refrigeration holds interior cabinet temperature at 33°-38°F.
- Fully adjustable wire shelves made from heavy gauge wire which are treated and layered with a non-corrosive coating.
- 4 Adjustable wire shelves per door.
- 5" Casters purchased separately.
- Refrigeration system positioned on slide rails to make service easier.
- Internal systems positioned for easy access and repair.
- Foamed in place polyurethane, high density CFC free insulation.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
**Turbo Air equipment ships directly from Turbo Air's regional distribution warehouses. Turbo Air has at times been unable to guarantee regional product availability. If your equipment purchase is time-sensitive, Please call for shipping lead time.