U.S. Cooler 8’ x 10’ x 7’ 6” Walk-In Cooler Without Floor
Walk-in Cooler Without Floor
8' X 10' X 7' 6" Nominal
- US Cooler manufactures Premium Quality Walk-ins at Extremely Reasonable prices.
- Unit is NSF and UL listed and tested.
- This walk-in comes with a 3/4 - 1 HP remote indoor refrigeration system (Call or email for specific HP). System comes with a condensing unit, evaporator unit and miscellaneous parts, all that will need to be installed in the field. This refrigeration system must be installed by a licensed refrigeration technician.
- Refrigeration system is designed to hold product at 35 degrees Fahrenheit with product entering at 55 degrees Fahrenheit.
- When installed indoors, this walk-in requires a minimum of 6,326 BTUs.
- PANELS - Wall and ceiling panels are constructed with tongue and groove 1 1/4 LB expanded polystyrene insulation sandwiched between two sheets of 26-gauge stucco embossed galvanized steel. Each panel comes equipped with cam action locking devices and double barrel vinyl gasket to allow easy assembly of walk-in in the field.
- FLOOR - Floor panels consist of extruded high-density polystyrene foam insulation sandwiched between G90 stucco embossed 26 gauge outside and 22-gauge stainless steel inside. Floor meets NSF listing and comes with cam-action locking devices for easy installation.
- DOOR - 34 x 76 flush-mount cooler door is manufactured with foamed in place polyurethane insulation encapsulated between sheets of embossed 26 gauge G90 stucco embossed galvanized steel. Door is right hand hinged and includes lever action handle, light, hinges, cam-locks, door closure, lighted switch and vapor-proof light fixture.
- REFRIGERATION - Remote Inside Refrigeration System, med temp, 1 Phase, 3/4 HP, Hermetic, 115 Volt. Includes: Copeland Condensing Unit, Evaporator, Thermo Expansion Valve, Site Glass, Dryer, Solenoid Valve, Thermostat. Maximum Low 35 Degrees. Does Not Include Refrigerant - R22.
- Refrigeration unit includes a 1-year parts and labor warranty. Walk-in panels include a 10-year repair or replace parts only warranty. All other parts carry a standard 1-year parts warranty.
- Coolers do not meet standards for use in CA or OR.
For 25 years, U.S. Cooler has been manufacturing customized cold storage units for use in many venues including food service, convenience stores, and warehouses. Only the highest quality materials are used in the manufacturing of these units which are customized to the exact needs of the customer. Their philosophy is simple: "to provide a quality product at a reasonable price with exceptional attention to the needs of the customer." They accomplish this satisfactorily through their stellar sales and support team and the the utilization of modern information technology.