Vulcan 1GR65M-1 Free Standing Natural Gas Fryer 65 - 70 lbs Capacity
The Vulcan 1GR65M-1, with its 65-70 pound oil capacity, is capable of meeting meeting your customer's demand for fried food. The 65-70 pound oil capacity means that the 1GR65M-1 has a equivalent production capacity of 90-130 pounds an hour! (Generally, a fry can produce a volume equal to 1 1/2 to 2 times its oil capacity) Its five heat exchanger tubes with 150,000 BTU per hour input and a large "V' shaped cold zone help you produce the best results every time.
This Vulcan fryer also offers standard features such as a durable stainless steel fry tank and cabinet, 1 1/4 inch ball type drain valve, and 6 inch adjustable casters. Another great standard feature on this unit is its Millivolt System which allows for easy thermostat control. Furthermore, the Millivolt System requires no electric hook-up.
The 1GR65M-1 is backed by a one year parts and labor warranty and its fry tank receives an additional 10 year limited warranty.
What's in the box?
- Fryer - Natural Gas (Liquid Propane version also available)
- (4) Adjustable 6 inch casters
- (2) Fry baskets with plastic coated handles
- Tank brush
- Stainless steel crumb scoop
- Clean-out rod
- Stainless steel fry tank with 65 - 70 pound capacity
- Large cold zone area
- 1 1/4 in full port ball type drain valve
- Stainless steel cabinet
- Snap action Millivolt thermostat control that adjust from 200 - 400 degrees F
- Millivolt control requires no electric hook-up
- Nickel plated tube rack
- Easily removable stainless steel basket hanger
- Twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles included
- Four 6 inch adjustable casters included
- 1 year limited parts and labor warranty
- 10 year limited warranty on the the fry tank
|Tank Size||19 1/2 in. x 14 in.|
|Fry Comp. Capacity||65-70 lbs.|
|Depth||30 1/8 in.|
|Height||47 1/8 in.|
|Working Height||36 1/4 in.|